NEW! Thrive Products (All bottles are a 16 oz. concentrate that make 9 gallons.)
How Thrive Works:
- Combines beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi in a liquid.
- Works on new and established vegetation.
- Encourages microbial growth and strengthens root systems.
- Root structures become more tolerant to drought.
- No dangerous chemicals or toxins, it's all natural ingredients.
- Cannot over treat
- Vegetable Thrive - grow larger, nutrient rich vegetables. Promotes greater yield.
- Tomato Thrive - reduces the risk of tomato blight, and provides for better tolerance to heat and cold.
- New Plant Thrive - accelerates new growth, strengthens root systems by restoring natural, biological activity to your soil. Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Flower Thrive - promotes vibrant, long-lasting blooms on either potted or bedded flowers. Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Do I still need to fertilize?
Yes. Thrive is not a fertilizer, it is a soil conditioner which allows the soil and plants to uptake more available nutrients
- Is Thrive children and pet friendly?
Yes. The ingredients are all naturally occurring in nature. No waiting after application.
- How do I apply Thrive?
In most situations it will be applied as a soil drench. It is not intended to be a foliar application.
- What area does it cover?
32 ounces covers approximately 5,000 square feet. Water in after application for best results.
- Are all Thrive products the same?
There are subtle differences in the products, but they all perform the same basic functions.
- Can Thrive be used hydroponically?
Firebrick and Fire Clay
Fire Clay -
used for applications exposed to intense heat (i.e., constructing fireplaces, firepits, etc.). This type of clay is added to sand to help prevent the clay from shrinking and cracking/crumbling as it dries.
Fire Brick -
is a block of refractory ceramic material roughly 4" x 8" x 2" in size used in lining fireplaces, firepits, kilns, etc. This brick is built primarily to withstand high temperature, but will also usually have low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency.
CementUsed in masonry and concrete applications. Comes in gray, white, Texas tan, and caprock buff.
Stone Cleaners & SealersCommercial grade cleaners and sealers, used to enhance the beauty of your stone.
Weed Barrier & Sod StaplesCommercial grade weed barrier comes in sizes 3x50, 3x100, 3x300 and more - apply beneath river rock, in flower beds, etc. to control weeds. 8” long Sod Staples are used to secure the fabric to the ground.
Limestone BenchesComplete kit ready to be assembled.
Metal EdgingGreen, 14-gauge, 4" x 10', comes with 4
heavy duty stakes.
FertilizerHouactinite, organic, time-release formula, great for lawns.
Call Spring Branch at 830-228-5858, San Antonio at 210-495-8873, or contact us online for landscaping materials.